Please read these terms and conditions carefully. your attention is drawn to the limitation of liability contained in section 9 below.
- Your Relationship With Soho Theatre On Demand
- C) When you use the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, you may have access to services provided by companies outside the Soho Theatre group (“Third Party Services”). Soho Theatre On Demand is not responsible for Third Party Services and your use of Third Party Services shall be governed by the applicable terms and conditions of such Third Party Services.
- D) Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice and such change will be effective from the time of posting the revised terms and conditions of service on the Website. Please look at the bottom of this page to see when these Terms were last updated. Every time you purchase access to Content from Soho Theatre On Demand, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and Soho Theatre On Demand. It is important that you are familiar with the most up-to-date Terms. You must stop using the Soho Theatre On Demand Services if you do not agree with any changes to the Terms.
- E) Access to parts or all of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services and Website may be restricted from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or updating. Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to withdraw, take down or amend all or any part of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, Website and/or Content at any time. Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the Soho Theatre On Demand Services at any time.
- The Soho Theatre On Demand Services
- A) The Soho Theatre On Demand Services include a secure cloud based high definition video on demand platform that offers video on demand services by a “per individual buy” basis to customers in the Territory (as defined below). The Soho Theatre On Demand Services are available to Internet-connected devices as well as mobile applications on Apple and selected Android devices. The Soho Theatre On Demand Services are provided on a temporary rental basis for a limited period of time and you may not download, stream rip or otherwise copy any of the materials provided through the Soho Theatre On Demand Services. The Soho Theatre On Demand Services allow you to access and view digitized versions of shows, and other digital content (collectively “Content”) by streaming a copy to a Device (as defined below).
- B) Soho Theatre On Demand may also offer via the Website certain interactive functionality, including user ratings and comments (“Interactive Services”). Interactive Services may allow you to post your own content in connection with your use of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services (“User Content”). By posting such User Content, you agree that it is not and cannot be considered as confidential or private. You are solely responsible and liable for the content, accuracy, completeness and legality of User Content. In particular, you must ensure that you have the legal right under all applicable laws to post any User Content on or through the Interactive Services or the Website or in connection with the use of any Soho Theatre On Demand Services, or transmit to or share such User Content with other users. This means you must either be the sole owner of all the intellectual property and other rights in such User Content or have the prior written agreement of any third-party owner of such rights to make use of the User Content in question for the purposes set out in these Terms. You warrant and undertake to us that: (a) you have the absolute unfettered right and title to post any User Content and to grant to Soho Theatre On Demand the rights and licences in respect of such User Content specified in the Terms; (b) all User Content shall be lawful and shall comply with our standards (such as acceptable use policies) contained in the Terms or otherwise specified on the Website; (c) no User Content does or will violate or infringe any third-party rights (including copyright, trade marks, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary or personal rights) or contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You grant Soho Theatre On Demand the worldwide, payment-free and transferable right and licence (with the right to grant sub-licences) to use, reproduce, publicly display, edit, modify, translate, disclose, communicate, broadcast, distribute and format in any manner we choose all or any part of any User Content via the Website and within the scope of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services. This grant of rights is for the full legal term of protection of such rights. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you further irrevocably waive, and agree not to assert against Soho Theatre On Demand or its affiliates or sub-licensees, any so-called “moral rights” that you may have in any User Content. You acknowledge that User Content (whether posted by you or others) does not represent Soho Theatre On Demand’s views. Any comments, views and opinions made in relation to such curated Content are not the views of Soho Theatre On Demand. Inclusion of such curated content and any related materials including without limitation commentaries, views and opinions on the Website and/or Soho Theatre On Demand Services does not imply any endorsement of such the material or any of the views, opinions and comments contained therein and Soho Theatre On Demand shall not be responsible for such Content.
- C) You accept that Soho Theatre On Demand is entitled (but may not be obliged) to review the Website and, without prior notice to you, to delete or remove from the Website any User Content in Soho Theatre On Demand’s reasonable discretion, including User Content that, in Soho Theatre On Demand’s reasonable judgement, violates the Site Terms, or might be offensive or illegal, or might violate the rights (or harm or threaten the safety) of Website users or others. While Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to moderate the use of any Soho Theatre On Demand Services, Soho Theatre On Demand may not be under any obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service that Soho Theatre On Demand provides on the Website, nor to pre-screen or approve any User Content that may be posted to the Website or on any Interactive Service.
- D) If you encounter another user on the Website who is violating any of the Terms, please report the User to Soho Theatre On Demand’s support service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Use the Soho Theatre On Demand Services
- A) Registration:
You agree: to keep your password and your user name secure and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use your user name address or your password to access the Website or the Soho Theatre On Demand Services especially anyone under the age of 18 years old; to refrain from doing anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to access any secure area of the Website or the Soho Theatre On Demand Services; and to refrain from creating additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Website and the Soho Theatre On Demand Services or to seek to pass yourself off as another user. Soho Theatre On Demand cannot check the identities of people using the Soho Theatre On Demand Services with your password or user name. Soho Theatre On Demand will not be responsible for any losses suffered by you where your log in name or password is used by someone else to access the Soho Theatre On Demand Service unless due to Soho Theatre On Demand’s negligence. You agree to notify Soho Theatre On Demand immediately if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or user name. You are solely responsible for any activities that occur in relation to your registered account with Soho Theatre On Demand. YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ALL USE OF, AND ALL ACTIVITY CARRIED OUT UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT (WHETHER BY YOURSELF OR BY A THIRD PARTY WHO HAS BECOME AWARE OF YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH YOUR DELIBERATE ACT OR NEGLIGENCE).
In order to pay for any content you can use your credit or debit payment card for each single payment. Card details will not be stored by Soho Theatre On Demand; Soho Theatre On Demand do not store any financial information. All transactions are made on our behalf by Stripe, compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) and the Payment Application Data Security Standards (PA-DSS). For debit card payments, the following cards are accepted: American Express, Maestro, Mastercard and VISA.
You shall ensure that the information provided by you at registration shall be accurate and current. You can change this information at any time via the Website.
If you want to terminate your registration please contact Soho Theatre On Demand at email@example.com and Soho Theatre On Demand will delete your registration.
Your registration details shall be protected by encrypted software.
- B) Age Restriction: You must be aged 18 or over to use the Soho Theatre On Demand Services.
- C) Viewing Period: When you rent Content you are permitted access during the 48 hour period from the time the contract for the purchase of such Content is formed in accordance with section 3.K (“Viewing Period”).
- D) Territory: The Soho Theatre On Demand Service is only available to customers who have an address located in the United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Malta and St Helena and including all their respective territories (“Territory”) and with a debit or credit card registered at that address. You may not stream or attempt to stream any content from anywhere outside the Territory or to use any technology to obscure or disguise your location. You acknowledge that Soho Theatre On Demand may use technologies to verify your location.
- E) Usage Rules:
- You may access the Soho Theatre On Demand Services and the Website only via authorised devices, which may include a computer entertainment system, a personal computer, a mobile tablet, an internet enabled television, home video equipment or another authorized device capable of receiving the Soho Theatre On Demand Services (each a “Device”). Content providers may stipulate restrictions relating to the number and type of Devices which may access particular content. Soho Theatre On Demand will use its reasonable endeavours to inform you of any such restrictions. Soho Theatre On Demand Services are presently only available on select Android Devices due to security issues.
- The Soho Theatre On Demand Services are currently available mobile applications on Apple and selected Android devices. Therefore your access to the Soho Theatre On Demand Services may require you to use another service, electronic guide, platform, portal or network gateway integrated with or used by your Device, which may be operated by a third party. Where this is the case, access to such services will be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the third party. You should read and understand the terms and conditions of such third party before you access those services, which are not the responsibility of Soho Theatre On Demand. If you encounter any difficulties using those services or have any complaints then you should contact the third party provider.
iii. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to comply with the minimum system requirements set out at section 3.G below. To the extent permitted by law, Soho Theatre On Demand accepts no responsibility for any lack of functionality and/or failure to provide any of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services that is due to your equipment not complying with the minimum system requirements.
- Soho Theatre On Demand does not guarantee that the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, the Website or any of the Content is virus free. Soho Theatre On Demand recommends that you install virus protection or similar protective software on your Devices.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Soho Theatre On Demand Service or the Website and for all connection and other charges incurred in visiting and accessing the Soho Theatre On Demand Services or the Website.
- Subject to your payment of any applicable fees (including relevant taxes) for access to Content and your compliance with these Terms, Soho Theatre On Demand grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited license during the applicable Viewing Period to access and view the Content for Personal, Non-Commercial Use only (“Limited License”) by streaming the Content to the Devices as set out in section 4.F below. As used in these Terms, “Personal, Non-Commercial Use” means the viewing of such Content where no fee or other payment or consideration of any kind (other than the initial payment you make to access the Content) is charged or received, which takes place in your private home or, if outside your private home (for example in an office, hotel, airplane, airport) is limited to private viewing by yourself and specifically excludes any public presentation even if no payment is charged. Except for the Limited License described above you may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, retransmit, post, edit, modify, record, commercially exploit, broadcast, download, communicate to the public or distribute in any manner the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, the Content, the Website or its webpages or materials or the computer codes of elements comprising the Soho Theatre On Demand Services.
vii. You understand and agree that any and all content on the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, including without limitation the Content, text, photos, scripts, artwork, images, sounds, music, trailers, data and metadata, interactive features and other copyrightable materials and the like and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Protected Content”) are owned or controlled by Soho Theatre On Demand or licensed to Soho Theatre On Demand by content providers who own such Protected Content and are protected by the laws of England and Wales and of other applicable jurisdictions. Nothing in these Terms or your usage of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services entitles you to any rights in any of the Protected Content on the Soho Theatre On Demand Services.
viii. Any use other than that allowed under section 3.E. (vi) is strictly prohibited and no other use by you may be undertaken without Soho Theatre On Demand’s prior written authorisation.
- F) Number of Devices: You may access Content on up to 10 different Devices owned by yourself. Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to change the number of Devices you can access the Content on at its sole discretion.
- G) Minimum system requirements: In order to access Content, your Device will need to comply with the following minimum system requirements:
- Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 8.1
- Edge and Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards) on Mac OS X 10.11 and above (El Capitan)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 47 onwards)
- Google Chrome (version 35 onwards)
- Windows Vista and above
- OS X 10.5.7 and above
- Apple iOS 9 and above
- Android – selected Devices only
- Google Chromecast compatible
- H) Suspending/Deleting your account: Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Soho Theatre On Demand Services and/or Content anytime without notice if Soho Theatre On Demand has reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms. This shall not limit Soho Theatre On Demand’s right to take any other actions against you that Soho Theatre On Demand considers appropriate to defend its rights or those of other persons.
Soho Theatre On Demand may terminate your registration and account at its sole discretion. Soho Theatre On Demand will notify you at the email address you gave upon registration if it does so.
- I) Security: The Content is protected by Digital Rights Management security. You agree not to attempt to circumvent any such security measures implemented by Soho Theatre On Demand in respect of the Content.
- J) Advertising: Soho Theatre On Demand may include such advertising, promotions, promotional bannering on the Website and as part of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services as it shall determine in its sole discretion.
- K) Placing an order: To purchase certain Content on the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, you must place an order by hitting the “Watch Now” icon, which will take you to the order confirmation screen, which will ask to select your payment option. When you select the debit/credit card option you will be required to input the payment details. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the details of your order carefully before confirming your order. Your order constitutes an offer to us to purchase access to Content, and we may or may not accept your order in our discretion. Where we accept your order, we shall notify you of our acceptance by transferring you to our order acceptance screen (“Order Acceptance Screen”). The order will only be accepted (and the resulting contract between you and us will only be formed) when we transfer you to the Order Acceptance Screen. A summary of the information contained in the Order Acceptance Screen will also be emailed to you at the email address you gave upon registration. Contracts may only be concluded in English.
- L) Technical Issues: If you experience any technical problems in using the Soho Theatre On Demand Services please contact our customer service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Restrictions
You agree that you will not assist any third party to or attempt to:
- A) Copy, sell, rent, lease, re-distribute, broadcast, sublicense, transfer, reproduce, transmit, modify, alter, emulate or assign any right to the Content or the Website in any way edit, modify translate or create derivative works or adaptations of the Content;
- B) Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Content or Website:
- C) Disable, bypass, remove, change, modify, deactivate, impair or otherwise circumvent any safeguards, encryption, security measures, copy protection technology or other digital rights management system in which any of the Content is protected or which is otherwise incorporated on the Website, in the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, Devices or Content;
- D) use the Content, the Soho Theatre On Demand Services and/or Website for any illegal or commercial purposes;
- E) Duplicate or otherwise reproduce any content (including without limitation the Content) contained on the Soho Theatre On Demand Services or Website in any physical form or medium or memory or device now known or hereafter devised;
- F) Damage, hack, crack, copy, reverse-engineer reproduce, decompile, disassemble or otherwise interfere with the Website, Soho Theatre On Demand Services or Content.
If you in any way fail to comply with the above restrictions, you agree to pay all damages incurred by Soho Theatre On Demand. Soho Theatre On Demand will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting you if you breach these restrictions or otherwise attempt to defraud Soho Theatre On Demand or any other parties through your use of the Website, Soho Theatre On Demand Services or the Content. Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to take any action Soho Theatre On Demand may deem appropriate in its sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the Terms and Soho Theatre On Demand expressly reserves all rights and remedies available to Soho Theatre On Demand at law or in equity.
- Content Availability
- A) Soho Theatre On Demand reserves the right to change the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, the Website and the content of the Website including without limitation the Content from time to time as it shall determine. Soho Theatre On Demand makes no guarantees that any particular item of Content will be available for any period of time.
- B) From time-to-time there will be curated content as part of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services. Any comments, views and opinions made in relation to such curated Content are not the views of Soho Theatre On Demand. Inclusion of such curated content and any related materials including without limitation commentaries, views and opinions on the Website and/or Soho Theatre On Demand Services does not imply any endorsement of such the material or any of the views, opinions and comments contained therein and Soho Theatre On Demand shall in no way be responsible for such Content.
- A) General: All prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes (including VAT). Payments in relation to the Soho Theatre On Demand Services must be made via debit or credit card. The only personal data that Soho Theatre On Demand will store is the personal data that you have given Soho Theatre On Demand on your opening of your Soho Theatre On Demand account (i.e. names, email, postcode).
- B) Voucher / Discount to purchase price: Soho Theatre On Demand, in its sole discretion, may from time to time offer vouchers for reductions in the price of accessing Content on the Soho Theatre On Demand Services or the opportunity to watch a specific film for no charge. Details of and conditions on how to redeem such vouchers will be provided at the relevant time (e.g. may be time limited, quantity limited etc).
- C) Cancellation and Refunds: You may cancel your purchase of the Soho Theatre On Demand Services at any time up to the expiry of 14 days after the day on which the contract was formed in accordance with section 3.K above. To cancel a purchase, you just need to let Soho Theatre On Demand know that you have decided to cancel. By writing an e-mail to Soho Theatre On Demand at email@example.com contact Soho Theatre On Demand’s Customer Services team by telephone on 020 7478 0100 or by post to Soho Theatre Company Ltd, 21 Dean Street, London W1D 3NE. If you are e-mailing Soho Theatre On Demand or writing to Soho Theatre On Demand please include details of your order to help Soho Theatre On Demand to identify it. If you send Soho Theatre On Demand your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send Soho Theatre On Demand the e-mail or post the letter to Soho Theatre On Demand. For example, you will have given Soho Theatre On Demand notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail Soho Theatre On Demand before midnight on that day. Where you have exercised your right to cancel in accordance with this section 6.C, Soho Theatre On Demand will refund you the price you paid for the Soho Theatre On Demand Services to the credit/debit card account you used to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Soho Theatre On Demand Services we may refund you in vouchers. Please note that your right to cancel shall not apply in the event that you have already commenced streaming of the applicable Content.
- Satisfactory Quality / Technical Issues / Complaints
- A) As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to the provision of Content which is (a) not of satisfactory quality, not fit for the purpose of watching or not as described; or (b) Soho Theatre On Demand is unable to supply the Content to yo If you experience any of the above when using the Soho Theatre On Demand Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email support will ask you to provide certain of your details to verify the information on your account and identify the issue. You may be entitled to (i) repair or replacement of the Content unless it is impossible, it is disproportionate, it would take an unreasonable amount of time, or it would cause you significant inconvenience; or to (ii) price reduction and in the case of failure to supply as set above in 7.A(b), reduction of the full amount of the price you paid. Soho Theatre On Demand will pay all price reduction within fourteen (14) days of agreeing to do so, via the same payment method unless otherwise agreed.
B) These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in section 6.C above or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- C) If it can be ascertained that the Content caused damage to other digital content or your device, Soho Theatre On Demand will repair the damage at its cost within reasonable time and without significant inconvenience or compensate with an appropriate payment.
- D) If you have any complaints, please contact email@example.com, we will respond to a complaint within ten (10) working days and give a substantive response within twenty (20) working days. If you wish to complain about Soho Theatre On Demand’s substantive response, please contact Ofcom within twenty (20) working days by submitting its complaint form http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/broadcasting/on-demand/complain. Alternatively, for any complaint you can contact Ofcom by telephone on: 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040. If you have a text phone you can call 020 7981 3043 – please note that this number only works with special equipment used by people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Alternatively, you can contact Ofcom by post at the following address:
2a Southwark Bridge Road
London SE1 9HA
If the dispute is not resolved after a complaint is made to Ofcom, Soho Theatre On Demand will (1) confirm that it cannot settle the complaint with you; (2) provide you with the details of a certified provider of Alternative Dispute Resolution services (“ADR”) competent to deal with the complaint, and (3) confirm whether Soho Theatre On Demand has to use such ADR provider. If you and us do agree to use an ADR provider, you have twelve (12) months to submit a complaint, otherwise the ADR provider may refuse to deal with it.
Soho Theatre On Demand currently provide the details of this ADR provider: ADR Group
160 Fleet Street
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 020 3600 5050
Further information can be found here: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show
- Links To Soho Theatre Company Website and Other Websites
The Website or Soho Theatre On Demand Services display and/or may provide links to other websites from time to time. You agree that these links are only being provided for your convenience only. Soho Theatre On Demand has no control over any third party websites and is not responsible for the content of such websites. Inclusion of links on the Website does not imply any endorsement of such website or the material contained therein or any association with their operators and Soho Theatre On Demand shall in no way be responsible for the content of such websites. Soho Theatre On Demand is not responsible for the availability of such websites. You agree that Soho Theatre On Demand will not be liable to you in respect of any aspect of your accessing such websites and/or any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk. Without limitation Soho Theatre On Demand will not be liable in respect of any information on any such websites or any purchases, transactions or agreements you may enter into on such websites. You agree that you will not involve Soho Theatre On Demand in any complaint or dispute between the third party responsible for the relevant website and yourself.
Limitation of Liability. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract. You agree not to use the Content for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of Soho Theatre On Demand, or Soho Theatre On Demand’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify Soho Theatre On Demand for any loss or damage that may be incurred by Soho Theatre On Demand, including without limitation legal fees, arising from your use of the Content, Website or Soho Theatre On Demand Services or your use of any information obtained through the Website otherwise than as permitted by these Terms.
Events beyond Soho Theatre On Demand’s control. Soho Theatre On Demand will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Soho Theatre On Demand’s obligations under any contract with you that is caused by any event, act, omission or circumstance beyond Soho Theatre On Demand’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any strike, lock-out or other industrial action (other than by Soho Theatre On Demand staff), civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks (including the world wide web) and the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government). Soho Theatre On Demand’s performance of any contract with you is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and Soho Theatre On Demand shall have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. Soho Theatre On Demand shall use reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which Soho Theatre On Demand’s obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. If Soho Theatre On Demand is prevented from, or delayed in, performance of any contract with you by any Force Majeure Event for a continuous period of more than 30 days, either party may terminate such contract with immediate effect on written notice, in which case neither party shall have any liability to the other party (but without affecting any rights and remedies that arose before such termination).
Severability. If any part, term, or provision of these Terms shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
Assignability. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise dispose of any of your rights under these Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, any contract formed in accordance with section 3.K is binding on you and Soho Theatre On Demand and on Soho Theatre On Demand’s respective successors and assignees. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any contract with Soho Theatre On Demand (or any of your rights or obligations under it) without Soho Theatre On Demand’s prior written consent.
Third-party rights. These Terms are not intended to confer, and do not confer, any rights or remedies on any person other than the parties to these Terms, except that Soho Theatre On Demand may enforce any right or remedy expressly conferred on such Soho Theatre On Demand under these Terms.
Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
OFCOM / Regulator
Soho Theatre On Demand is an On-demand programme service (“ODPS”) and is regulated in the UK under rules set out in Part 4A of the Communications Act 2003 by the communication regulator, OFCOM.
Contacting Soho Theatre On Demand: If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on the Website or part of Soho Theatre On Demand Services, or if you have any other problem or complaint about Soho Theatre On Demand Services or posted materials, please contact us at email@example.com or Soho Theatre Company Ltd, 21 Dean Street, London W1D 3NE.
These Terms were last updated on 4th April 2018.