This brand-new entry-level position will work at the heart of London’s most vibrant producer of new theatre, comedy, and cabaret with its theatre programme, creative engagement, audience, and digital work, plus a new venue in Walthamstow on the way.
Executive Team Support
- Providing key day-to-day administrative support to the Executive Assistant.
- Handling email correspondences, scheduling, supporting, and taking minutes for internal meetings as required within the Executive and Creative Heads teams.
- Acting as a liaison for the Executive Team internally and externally including deputising for the Executive Assistant when necessary.
- Provide diary and inbox management to the Executive Assistant.
- Support the Executive assistant with the diary and inbox management for the Executive Team and Creative Heads
- Support the Executive Assistant in arranging work-related travel for staff and artists across the organisation including accommodation, visas and contracts as required.
- Assist the Executive Assistant and the Company Secretary in the timely preparation and distribution of Board papers.
- Support the Executive Assistant in maintaining and keeping up to date lists of key Stakeholders, contacts and guests and a calendar of key shows and events across the year.
- Support the Executive Assistant, Fundraising & Partnership Director, communications and producing teams in the organisation of Press and Guest
- Nights and the running and managing of both internal and external events.
- Coordinate the booking of rooms and spaces in the building using the Artifax system (training provided).
- Undertake research and administration tasks and other reasonable duties from time to time as required.
- Support the Executive Assistant on the improvement of internal communications across the Executive, Creative Heads, and communications teams.
- Support in the general administration of Soho Theatre.
- Support the aims and objective of Soho Theatre Company both internally and externally.
- Attend internal meetings as required including cross-departmental forums.
- Be an informed point of contact for the team, with a current knowledge of Soho Theatre’s creative priorities and programming.
- Attend, engage and support events such as press nights and guest nights (evening work as required, see information on hours).
- Contribute towards and champion Soho Theatre’s Equality, Access and Diversity policies.
- Be fully aware of Soho Theatre’s activities and programme of events.
- Assist with arranging company-wide events such as staff lunches and the Company Christmas / New Year party.
- Administrate all aspects of the role, including filing and record keeping and reporting as required.
- Any other duties the Executive Team may reasonably require.
Submitting an application:
We prefer applications to be sent by email. Please send your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org with STCAA24 in the subject line, as well as a completing an equal opportunities form, which can be found by clicking here.
When completing your application form, please read the person specification in the job description carefully.
If you would like to submit your application in another format, or you have any queries about this role, please contact HR on 020 7478 0100 or email email@example.com to discuss alternatives.